Enter Now to WIN Over 4,000 RMB in Prizes!
27 Feb 2018
At the end of the month, we're giving away 18 great prizes from some of the best businesses in Shenzhen! Enter now for your chance to win!
What are the Prizes?
* Dinner-for-Two at Shark Wine Bar & Grill with Nicoise Salad, Iberico Jamon, 500g Australian Picanha and dessert PLUS a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile;
* 5 Meals (one Burger + one Beer or Soft Drink per winner) at Hammock in Gateway One;
* Steak Dinner with a Bottle of House Wine at the Terrace in Sea World;
* Dinner for one at Artisans Pizza in Houhai; including a 7" pizza, small salad and a glass of wine;
* Your Choice of Burger with a 500ml Estrella Beer at Baia Burger Concept in Sea World;
* 300 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at Brew Magic Pub in Coastal Rose Garden 2;
* 4 pcs Pastor Tacos plus 1 bottle of San Miguel Light Beer at Enigma Bar Restaurant & Taco Patio in Sea World;
* 200 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at FUBAR BrewPub on Hai Chang Street;
* 100 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at George & Dragon British Pub;
* Breakfast-for-2, two coffee or tea, large breakfast sandwich or a bagel with cream cheese at HH Gourmet;
* 3 100 RMB Coupons (one per winner) to use on any product on the MicroMart Online Store;
* A Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta Dinner and a Pint of Tiger Beer at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant in Sea World.
How to Enter
Shekou Angels are automatically entered into the Lucky Drawing each month. The regular price is 600 RMB for an annual membership where you have a chance to win every month for 12 months plus enjoy many other perks (see below). If you're not a Shekou Angel and would like to join the lucky drawing, scan the QR Code below to add ShekouDaily as a WeChat contact now for more details.
Additional Perks of Joining ShekouDaily's ShekouAngels membership program:
- Free admittance for you and a guest to ShekouDaily's Annual Summer-End Party (Aug/Sept);
- Free admittance for you and a guest to ShekouDaily's Annual Anniversary Party (Jan/Feb);
- Invitations to attend special activities and events for free; such as: Food tastings, opening ceremonies, concerts, movie screenings, etc.
- A Free ShekouDaily T-shirt
- Entry into spontaneous lucky draws where we give away special discounts or free products and services from local businesses and supporters.
Why are we doing this?
This monthly lucky draw is part of ShekouDaily's fundraising efforts. ShekouDaily's mission is to help people live happy, healthy and prosperous lives in Shenzhen. We do so by providing English-Language news and resources to those that live, work or play in Shekou (home to the largest community of Expats in the city).
Your contributions allow you the ability to explore Shekou and its surrounding areas through our website (including guides, news, event listings, free-to-join community-directory, Classified Ads, and more), social media channels, and a soon-to-come app. We maintain all of this with the support of our sponsors above and with the support of people like you. With your help we can together continue to offer these and more services today, tomorrow and into the future. Thanks for your support!
Scan the QR Code below to learn more and or invite your friends and neighbors to join. The more this group grows the more benefits we can attract.
All beers on tap and house wine are buy 1 get 1 FREE ALL DAY Thursday at Hammock Bar & Restaurant. Beers on tap include: Vedett Extra White, Liefmans Fruitesse and Boulevard Tropical Pale Ale.
at Hammock Bar & Restaurant
Come experience a unique World Cup 2018 atmosphere at X-TA-SEA With 7 viewing screens; inc...
at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant
Recent Articles more articles
The Liang Jin fundraising group would like to thank ShenzhenEat for the fundraiser they held at the Snake Pit yesterday and to the generous group of people that turned out in the unpleasant weather. While the rain had an impact on the turnout, th...
Know your rights and how to prepare just in case this happens to you.
An American Brother and his Chinese wife, have 2 young boys. The oldest boy 3.8 years old (almost 4 yrs old) has B type ALL leukaemia. It is curable and he is receiving treatment; however, his family is having trouble finding an affordable apartment.