Experience OneRepublic LIVE at Shenzhen Bay on May 2nd
25 Apr 2018
At 7:30 pm, on May 2nd, OneRepublic will be performing for the first time ever in Shenzhen. Fans are in for a treat as this popular American rock band from Colorado Springs comes to the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center Arena for a headlining show! It may be too late to apologize but it's not too late to buy tickets.
Formed in 2003 by Ryan Tedder and Zach Filkins, the band originally achieved commercial success on MySpace as an unsigned act.
In 2007, OneRepublic released their debut album, Dreaming Out Loud. Its lead single, “Apologize,”remixed by Timbaland, become a huge international success, reaching number one in sixteen countries, and subsequently earned them a Grammy Award nomination.
OneRepublic's third album, Native (2013) became the band’s first top ten album on the Billboard 200, and highest charting album to date, charting at number four. The album’s third single, “Counting Stars”, became the band’s most successful single in recent years, obtaining top five placements in Australia, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand and the UK. This marks their highest charting single in the United Kingdom to date.
How to buy tickets:
Ticket Prices: 480, 680, 980, 1280. Click here to visit Damai.cn to buy tickets now (note: browser with Flash Player required)
Online payment options:
1. Online banking of many Chinese banks (both debit card and credit card)
2. Payment platform: ALIPAY, Wechat scan transfer
3. Foreign cards: Master Card, Visa, JCB and American Express.
Can't buy online? Try the Ticket Hotline at：＋86-10-10103721
- Delivery of tickets is not available within 3 days before the performance. If necessary, customers can choose self-pickup at the Damai office in Room 2403, Building B, Tian'an International Building, No.3012 Renming South Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen.
- Children under 1.2m are not admitted.
- Each account can purchase up to 4 tickets. ID/passport might be required.
Concert Address in Chinese:
Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, Nanshan District Binhai Avenue
Every Thursday 5pm - 10pm at George and Dragon; Our BBQ Special! A full juicy chicken leg roasted to perfection, with half a rack of our mouth-watering BBQ Pork Ribs! Served with chips, corn and salad on the side. Only on Thursday; Only 128 RMB
at George and Dragon British Pub
Recent Articles more articles
in-depth analysis on the latest trends in Shenzhen's fast-evolving office leasing market. At a time when the proliferation and expansion of technology companies is spurring global demand for office space, the report explores how this phenomenon is...