FREE Big Mac Giveaway Today in Celebration of their 50th Birthday!
06 Aug 2018
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Big Mac, McDonald's is giving away free MacCoins today which you can redeem for free Big Macs anytime throughout 2018!
Visit your local McDonald's before the end of the day today, sing Happy Birthday to the Big Mac and get your free MacCoin. Hurry, this offer is only valid today!
About the MacCoins:
More than 6.2 million MacCoins will be distributed globally in more than 50 countries while supplies last. These commemorative coins feature five unique designs, each representing a decade of the Big Mac. Each MacCoin design pulls in elements from that time in history, nodding to art, music and pop culture, while the front-side of the MacCoin celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Big Mac. The MacCoin highlights:
- The ‘70s, showcasing the decade’s flower power
- The ‘80s alluding to pop art
- The ‘90s defined with bold, abstract shapes
- The early ‘00s specifically focusing on the technology that was at the forefront of the turn of the century
- The ‘10s MacCoin calling attention to the evolution of communication
How to Get Your MacCoin/Free Big Mac:
- Go to any participating McDonald's (see below for participation rules)
- Look for the McDonald's staff in or around the McDonald's (they may be outside nearby) and get the MacCoin ticket they are handing out.
- Take the ticket into the restaurant (must be the same one you got the ticket from) and exchange it for a MacCoin at the cashier.
- Redeem the coin for your free Big Mac at any McDonald's before December 31st, 2018 (see "Rules" below).
- More than 2,500 designated McDonald's restaurants in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan)
- Restaurants in Beijing and Tianjin participating in the distribution event need to make an online reservation
- Airports, railway stations, transportation hubs, tourist attractions, and other crowded areas do not participate in this distribution.
- While supplies last. Each restaurant is limited to 400/600 depending on the store.
- One per person. First come first served.
- Coins have no cash value.
- Before December 31, 2018, customers can exchange the MacCoin for a Big Mac in all McDonald's restaurants in mainland China and in the countries and regions participating in the event.
Don’t know how to celebrate the Children’s Day? Come to NSIC next Monday and you will find the answer! Various funny activities, such as drawing, dancing, cooking, Qwan Ki Do and delicious snacks await you.
at Nanshan International Cultural Exchange & Service
Recent Articles more articles
The treatment of Hollywood famous artists!
Hi folks, Drew from PaXaN here. We were recently reminded by regular readers, Alex Donlon and Kelly Faherty, of the glory of the couch co-op era. Looking back on sitting down, shoulder to shoulder and playing some of our favorite multiplayer games...