More Ferry Service Schedule Changes
10 Feb 2020
Shekou-Hong Kong Airport Route
From February 9, 2020, the following voyages have been added going from Shekou to Hong Kong International Airport: 09:15 and 19:30. The following have been added to Shekou from HKIA: 10:15, 18:00, 20:00, and 20:30.
The Mandatory 14-Day Quarantine for ALL People Entering Hong Kong from Mainland China does not apply to those going to HKIA from Shekou on the ferry.
From February 8, 2020 the only voyage from Shekou to Macau (New Terminal is at 10:30 a.m. and the only voyage from Shekou to Macau (Taipa) is at 15:00. The only voyages to Shekou are at 12:00 (from New Terminal), and at 16:30 from Taipa.
Shekou-Zhuhai Jiuzhou Route
The adjustment from February 6, 2020 is as follows:
All other voyages are suspended until further notice!
Hong Kong Transportation Adjustments
The Transport Department of the Hong Kong SAR Government announced that due to the SAR government's decision to implement compulsory quarantine measures for transit people from February 8, the public transport services between Shenzhen Bay Port and Hong Kong Port of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge will be adjusted as follows :
(I) Shenzhen Bay Port
Out of service lines:
- New Lantao Bus (Yuba) B2X (Tianyao Village-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- Citybus B3 (Tuen Mun Ferry Terminal-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- B3A (Shanjing Village-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- B3M (Tuen Mun Station-Shenzhen Bay Port (Circular Line);
- New Territories Minibus No. 618 (Tianen Village-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- And all cross-border buses using Shenzhen Bay Port.
Sky Limo services from the Hong Kong International Airport to Mainland China were not specifically mentioned; however, here are phone numbers for those services in case you'd like to call to inquire about your specific arrival time and destination.
Reduce shifts to 30 minutes / shift:
- Yuba B2 (Yuen Long Station-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- B2P (Tianci Village-Shenzhen Bay Port);
- Citybus B3X (Central Tuen Mun-Shenzhen Bay Port).
(II) Hong Kong Port of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
Shuttle bus service (Jinba) (only Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port) will provide limited services. The Macau line will be reduced to approximately every 30 to 60 minutes, and the Zhuhai line will be reduced to approximately every 60 minutes Service will be adjusted according to passenger demand.
- Minibus No. 901 (Yingdong Village-Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port (Circular));
- All Guangdong-Hong Kong cross-boundary buses.
60 minutes / shift (7 am to 11 pm):
- Island Bus B4 (Airport (Passenger Terminal)-Hong Kong Port (Circular) of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge)
- B6 (Mandong Village-Hong Kong Port of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge).
45 minutes / shift:
Citybus B5 (Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port-Xinao Public Transport Interchange).
Every Friday 5pm-10pm at George & Dragon; Fish & Chips Friday! Our signature beer-battered, deep-fried fillet of sole with home-made chips and fresh salad for only 78 RMB. Includes one free soft drink or small draught lager!
at George and Dragon British Pub
Recent Articles more articles
Hi folks, Drew from PaXaN here. This week we tried our hand at making Kirby’s Super Spicy Curry, but with a vegan twist. This is a relatively easy recipe to make and several different additions or subtractions to the ingredients list can be made to s
For the second time in two months, residents of Shenzhen have been snatching up all the chickens at Mister Chicken as they offered insanely low prices during their "CRAZY WEEK" promotion....