Restaurant Dining Allowed, But There are Rules to Follow...
27 Feb 2020
The Shenzhen New Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters yesterday issued guidelines for the Food & Beverage Service Industry in Shenzhen. Please be sure to follow these to avoid our favorite establishments being barred from serving us in the future:
These guidelines apply to Shenzhen during the prevention and control period of the new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic. They guide the catering industry to gradually resume meal service, and strengthens various management measures to allow the catering service industry to resume work while ensuring the safety of employees and the dining public.
(1) All diners must have their body temperature measured before entering the establishment. If their body temperature exceeds 37.3 ℃ or there are symptoms such as fever, dry cough, sneezing, etc., they are not to be allowed to enter the dining place. Once found, they should register immediately and report to the community prevention and control organization and be reminded to seek medical treatment in a timely manner. Catering business units (stores) should have a surveillance camera aimed at the entrance and record the entry and exit of relevant personnel.
(2) Customer are required to wear a mask, take off the mask at the last moment of sitting and eating, and wear a mask immediately after eating and drinking. They must wear a mask to leave their seat.
(3) If possible, catering business units (stores) should use separate entrances and exits to the dining area.
(4) The actual number of diners at the dining table in the dining area shall not exceed 50% of regular capacity.
(5) The interval between customer seatings shall be no less than 10 minutes, and the next seating should be arranged after disinfection.
(6) Customers should be seated no less than 1 meter apart from each other. In fast food restaurants with small tables, there should be no more than one person per table.
(7) Small private rooms can only have one table. Private rooms with more than two tables cannot have more than 5 people dining per table, When customers sit next to each other, the separation distance shall not be less than 1 meter. After dining at each table is concluded, customers should immediately disinfect and there should be a 10 minute wait before the next party is seated at the table. Private rooms should be well ventilated and windows should be opened beforehand.
(8) The catering business must establish a traceability system for diners, and at least one dining guest shall be required to present a valid form of identification for each table, or by registering his “i Shenzhen” APP registration information and contact information for inspection and tracking. Dining accounts must be kept; including the registration of each guest's related information, dining time, disinfection records, etc. for inspection and tracking.
Recent Articles more articles
Hi folks, Drew from PaXaN here. This week we tried our hand at making Kirby’s Super Spicy Curry, but with a vegan twist. This is a relatively easy recipe to make and several different additions or subtractions to the ingredients list can be made to s
For the second time in two months, residents of Shenzhen have been snatching up all the chickens at Mister Chicken as they offered insanely low prices during their "CRAZY WEEK" promotion....