Shenzhen's Xiaomeisha Beach Re-Opens Today!
01 Dec 2018
Shenzhen News has recently reported that Xiaomeisha will reopen the park for trial operation starting today and that all of the surrounding businesses are all open for business.
Businesses near the scenic spot are open
The Dameisha repair project is still in progress. They are working to open part of the waterfront park in May 2019 and complete the main body reconstruction work of the seaside park by the end of December 2019.
Finishing work is still being carried out; however, the scenic spots opened for this trial operation are the core area beach, and sea-facing rooms, the multi-functional conference hall, food street, the shopping mall, the BBQ park, water sports, etc.
The barbecue venues, major dining and entertainment businesses and resort hotels in the park are all open for business, ensuring the basic needs of tourists during the trial operation period.
Unopened areas are off limits
Attractions and entertainment projects that are currently not open include: Lovers Trail, Lover Island (Dunzhou Island), and African zipline.
▲All of the above areas are off limits (subject to the on-site staff guidelines)
- Currently, you still need to purchase tickets to go to Xiaomeisha;
- More than 2,000 parking spaces are available in the scenic spot, no reservation is required;
- No reservation or appointments are required for the barbecue bar in the scenic area. You can bring your own barbecue for an additional fee;
- Do not enter the temporarily unopened areas in the scenic spot without authorized approval and guidance;
- Xiaomeisha consulting hotline: 0755-2035998.
Recent Articles more articles
If you would like to learn whisky in a systemic and relaxing way, you are in the right place.
On Friday, November 30th, we had the last in our series of Movember Podcasts at SWIS. We were joined in the studio by Quinton from Artisans Pizza who sponsored lunch for the Movember Crew at SWIS today. Gary from ShekouDaily also joined us in the...
This Monday, December 3rd, be the first to find out who the winners of That's Shenzhen's '2018 That's Food & Drink Awards' are. Join this fantastic event at the Shangri-La and support your favorite venues! Check out the official event promotion below