WINNERS of ShekouDaily's 7th Monthly Lucky Draw
09 Apr 2018
On Saturday April 7th, 2018, ShekouDaily held its seventh monthly lucky draw with thousands in prizes provided by some of the best businesses in Shenzhen! 18 lucky people won one of the following prizes:
* Dinner-for-Two at Shark Wine Bar & Grill with Nicoise Salad, Iberico Jamon, 500g Australian Picanha and dessert PLUS a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile;
* 5 100 RMB Food & Drink (non-alcoholic) Vouchers at TOPTEO in Houhai;
* Steak Dinner with a Bottle of House Wine at the Terrace in Sea World;
* Dinner for one at Artisans Pizza in Houhai; including a 7" pizza, small salad and a glass of wine;
* Your Choice of Burger with a 500ml Estrella Beer at Baia Burger Concept in Sea World;
* 4 pcs Pastor Tacos plus 1 bottle of San Miguel Light Beer at Enigma Bar Restaurant & Taco Patio in Sea World;
* 200 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at FUBAR BrewPub on Hai Chang Street;
* 100 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at George & Dragon British Pub;
* Breakfast-for-2, two coffee or tea, large breakfast sandwich or a bagel with cream cheese at HH Gourmet;
* 3 100 RMB Coupons (one per winner) to use on any product on the MicroMart Online Store;
* A Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta Dinner and a Pint of Tiger Beer at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant in Sea World.
March Drawing Video (Results)
We'd like to thank the monthly lucky draw prize providers for sharing their great offering with us and of course offer a special thanks to the Shekou Angels that have signed up so far to the program and for helping to support the work we do here at ShekouDaily.
Every Thursday 5pm - 10pm at George and Dragon; Our BBQ Special! A full juicy chicken leg roasted to perfection, with half a rack of our mouth-watering BBQ Pork Ribs! Served with chips, corn and salad on the side. Only on Thursday; Only 128 RMB
at George and Dragon British Pub
The wait is finally over! MAGS in association with G-TOP, presents the biggest celebration...
at Shang Li Lang Zhi Niu Sports Ecological Park
Recent Articles more articles
in-depth analysis on the latest trends in Shenzhen's fast-evolving office leasing market. At a time when the proliferation and expansion of technology companies is spurring global demand for office space, the report explores how this phenomenon is...