WINNERS of ShekouDaily's 7th Monthly Lucky Draw
09 Apr 2018
On Saturday April 7th, 2018, ShekouDaily held its seventh monthly lucky draw with thousands in prizes provided by some of the best businesses in Shenzhen! 18 lucky people won one of the following prizes:
* Dinner-for-Two at Shark Wine Bar & Grill with Nicoise Salad, Iberico Jamon, 500g Australian Picanha and dessert PLUS a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile;
* 5 100 RMB Food & Drink (non-alcoholic) Vouchers at TOPTEO in Houhai;
* Steak Dinner with a Bottle of House Wine at the Terrace in Sea World;
* Dinner for one at Artisans Pizza in Houhai; including a 7" pizza, small salad and a glass of wine;
* Your Choice of Burger with a 500ml Estrella Beer at Baia Burger Concept in Sea World;
* 4 pcs Pastor Tacos plus 1 bottle of San Miguel Light Beer at Enigma Bar Restaurant & Taco Patio in Sea World;
* 200 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at FUBAR BrewPub on Hai Chang Street;
* 100 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at George & Dragon British Pub;
* Breakfast-for-2, two coffee or tea, large breakfast sandwich or a bagel with cream cheese at HH Gourmet;
* 3 100 RMB Coupons (one per winner) to use on any product on the MicroMart Online Store;
* A Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta Dinner and a Pint of Tiger Beer at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant in Sea World.
March Drawing Video (Results)
We'd like to thank the monthly lucky draw prize providers for sharing their great offering with us and of course offer a special thanks to the Shekou Angels that have signed up so far to the program and for helping to support the work we do here at ShekouDaily.
Greetings From Pousada De Coloane! This Year we bring to you a Grand Party for New Year’s Eve. Be there to witness the Glamour of “Old Is Gold” 80s Theme Party. So, come along with your Friends & Family to celebrate Love, Life & New Beginnings...
at Pousada De Coloane - Hotel & Restaurant
Recent Articles more articles
Come to learn and taste these premium Bordeaux wines valued over RMB 10,000 at this masterclass held by world-famous premium wine producer Cos d'Estournel in Shenzhen, China.
If you would like to learn whisky in a systemic and relaxing way, you are in the right place.
On Friday, November 30th, we had the last in our series of Movember Podcasts at SWIS. We were joined in the studio by Quinton from Artisans Pizza who sponsored lunch for the Movember Crew at SWIS today. Gary from ShekouDaily also joined us in the...