WINNERS of ShekouDaily's 7th Monthly Lucky Draw
09 Apr 2018
On Saturday April 7th, 2018, ShekouDaily held its seventh monthly lucky draw with thousands in prizes provided by some of the best businesses in Shenzhen! 18 lucky people won one of the following prizes:
* Dinner-for-Two at Shark Wine Bar & Grill with Nicoise Salad, Iberico Jamon, 500g Australian Picanha and dessert PLUS a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile;
* 5 100 RMB Food & Drink (non-alcoholic) Vouchers at TOPTEO in Houhai;
* Steak Dinner with a Bottle of House Wine at the Terrace in Sea World;
* Dinner for one at Artisans Pizza in Houhai; including a 7" pizza, small salad and a glass of wine;
* Your Choice of Burger with a 500ml Estrella Beer at Baia Burger Concept in Sea World;
* 4 pcs Pastor Tacos plus 1 bottle of San Miguel Light Beer at Enigma Bar Restaurant & Taco Patio in Sea World;
* 200 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at FUBAR BrewPub on Hai Chang Street;
* 100 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at George & Dragon British Pub;
* Breakfast-for-2, two coffee or tea, large breakfast sandwich or a bagel with cream cheese at HH Gourmet;
* 3 100 RMB Coupons (one per winner) to use on any product on the MicroMart Online Store;
* A Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta Dinner and a Pint of Tiger Beer at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant in Sea World.
March Drawing Video (Results)
We'd like to thank the monthly lucky draw prize providers for sharing their great offering with us and of course offer a special thanks to the Shekou Angels that have signed up so far to the program and for helping to support the work we do here at ShekouDaily.
Come experience a unique World Cup 2018 atmosphere at X-TA-SEA With 7 viewing screens; including two big screens, professional sound system, great drink specials, free shots at each goal and prizes for guessing the results, this is the place to watch
at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant
All beers on tap and house wine are buy 1 get 1 FREE ALL DAY Thursday at Hammock Bar & Res...
at Hammock Bar & Restaurant
Recent Articles more articles
The Liang Jin fundraising group would like to thank ShenzhenEat for the fundraiser they held at the Snake Pit yesterday and to the generous group of people that turned out in the unpleasant weather. While the rain had an impact on the turnout, th...
Know your rights and how to prepare just in case this happens to you.
An American Brother and his Chinese wife, have 2 young boys. The oldest boy 3.8 years old (almost 4 yrs old) has B type ALL leukaemia. It is curable and he is receiving treatment; however, his family is having trouble finding an affordable apartment.