Get directions for taking buses, trains, subways, and walking - travel around China with confidence!
Lost Laowai brings China's most popular map app used among Chinese people - known as AMap/AutoNavi/高德地图 - to people who have difficulties reading Chinese!
* Search in English, pinyin, or Chinese as well as view all place names in these 3 forms.
* Get bilingual public transportation and walking directions to any place in China.
* Discover restaurants, entertainment venues, business destinations, and other places useful for foreigners in China.
* Search for English/pinyin-only addresses.
* Favorite locations and set Home/Work locations for getting directions quickly to places you go to often.
* View China’s most up-to-date map and satellite imagery.
Lost Laowai was developed by American Jason Stine who is now seeking to apply the concept to other languages and countries and to integrate with other businesses. If you're interested in supporting, contributing, collaborating, or learning more, please visit the Lost Laowai website via the link above.
Find your way in China – Download the Lost Laowai APP today! Available for iOS and Android.