Full-Service Check-In Now Available at the New Shekou Cruise Center
21 Dec 2016
Cathay Pacific recently announced that it is the first airline to open a dedicated check-in service at the new at Shekou Cruise Center (aka: new Ferry Terminal) to now provide one-stop service.
"Cathay Pacific customers from the Pearl River Delta region can now enjoy the airline’s dedicated check-in service at Shenzhen’s new Shekou Cruise Home Port, ensuring greater convenience and an enhanced travel experience before they board our flights in Hong Kong."
Photo credit: Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific General Manager Sales PRD & Hong Kong Liza Ng said that "On arrival at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), customers can step straight from the ferry to their Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight or relax at one of the airline’s lounges before boarding." That means we won't need to clear immigration, customs or collect our baggage and re-check in at HKIA.
- RELATED: 16 Airlines allowing Luggage Check-in at the Shekou Ferry Terminal
- Getting to the new Shekou Cruise Center (aka: new Ferry Terminal)
- About the new Shekou Cruise Center: HOW TO GUIDE
- Star Cruises' SuperStar Virgo routes to/from Shekou, Shenzhen
- Star Cruises Photos & Videos
- Tickets on Sale for Ultra Luxury Cruises (Silver Seas) starting January 2017
- Ferry Schedule: Shekou to/from Hong Kong International Airport
Recent Articles more articles
Come to learn and taste these premium Bordeaux wines valued over RMB 10,000 at this masterclass held by world-famous premium wine producer Cos d'Estournel in Shenzhen, China.
If you would like to learn whisky in a systemic and relaxing way, you are in the right place.
On Friday, November 30th, we had the last in our series of Movember Podcasts at SWIS. We were joined in the studio by Quinton from Artisans Pizza who sponsored lunch for the Movember Crew at SWIS today. Gary from ShekouDaily also joined us in the...