Registration for the Shenzhen Nanshan Half Marathon Opened Today
14 Aug 2018
Registration officially opened at 10 am today for the 2018 China Resources Shenzhen Nanshan Half Marathon; which will take place at 8:00 am on November 25th. The Shekou News reported yesterday of the press conference, the first event of the 2018 Shenzhen Marathon season, that was held yesterday morning at the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center, unveiling this year's slogan: "Running China's Silicon Valley and Foreseeing the Future of the Bay Area".
The route is T-shaped with the main part along Shennan Avenue. The starting point of the track is located in China Resources Building, the main body of the track is from Keyuan Avenue and Shennan Avenue consists of a horizontal and vertical, passing through the Shenzhen Bay Headquarters Economic Zone, High-tech Park, Window of the World, Cultural Folk Village and many other landmark buildings.
Starting point: Keyuan South Road China China Resources Building→ Keyuan South Road (Northbound)→ Gaoxin Nansi Road (Eastbound)→Technology Nanshi Road (Northbound)→Shennan Avenue (Eastbound)→China Folk Culture Village Vehicle Entrance and Exit →Shennan Avenue (Westbound)→Zhongshan Park West Gate (return)→Shennan Avenue (Southbound)→Shennan Qianhai Overpass→Shennan Avenue (Eastbound)→Keyuan South Road (Southbound)→End: Keyuan South Road China Resources Building.
The half marathon (21.0975 km), is open to both men and women; however, there is a limit of 16,000 total participants, broken up as follows:
- Individual Runners: 12,500 people
- Group Runners: 3,000 people
- Charity Runners: 500 people
Registration fee (RMB):
- Groups: 30 people per group, 4,500 yuan / group
- Individual registration: 150 yuan / person
- Charity registration: 500 yuan / person
How to Register:
Visit the Official Website at http://www.szns-marathon.com or the Official WeChat Account "Run Sai"
- Registration for lottery for groups open from: August 14th, 10:00 - August 23, 18:00
- Lottery for selecting Groups will be held on August 24th, 10:00. Winners of the Group Lottery pay their registration fees: August 24, 10:00 - August 30, 18:00
- Note: Runners who did not win in the Group Lottery will be automatically entered into the Individual Runner Lottery so there is no need to re-register again.
- Registration of lottery for individuals opesn: August 31, 10:00, September 9, 18:00.
- Lottery for selecting individuals will be held at 10:00 on September 10. Winners of the Individual Lottery pay their registration fees: September 10, 10:00, September 17th, 18:00
- Charity: Registration: August 31, 10:00, September 17th, 18:00. Individuals can skip the lottery processes by choosing the Charity Registration option and paying the fee during the payment period. Upon receipt of the confirmation SMS, the registration is successful. Note: Charity registration is limited to 500 people.
- Elite players: Runners who met the following scores in the 2017 China Resources Shenzhen Nanshan Half Marathon, are free of the lottery; meaning that once they register, they are confirmed to enter. Men’s net scores within 1 hour and 25 minutes (inclusive) and the women’s net scores within 1 hour and 50 minutes (inclusive).
The eight top placing men and eight placing women win prizes; including 30,000 yuan for 1st place, 20,000 yuan for 2nd place, and 10,000 yuan for 3rd place.
The event is organized by the China Athletics Association, Shenzhen Nanshan District People's Government, China Resources (Group) Co., Ltd. and the Shenzhen Nanshan District Committee Propaganda Department (Cultural and Sports Bureau), China Resources Land Co., Ltd., China Resources Culture and Sports Development Co., Ltd.
Recent Articles more articles
You don't need to change your appearance to have a beautiful, aligned smile. Discover the new transparent aligner, the most aesthetic solution for your treatment.