Rio Olympics 2016 Daily Timetable
02 Aug 2016
For those wanting to watch LIVE Olympic coverage, we've gone through the NBC Live Olympics Stream Schedule and converted all the times to China time to come up with the following start and end times each day. For a complete listing of events, check out their web site here.
For a list of places to watch the Olympics in Shekou, click here.
All times are in Shekou Standard TIme
- August 4th: From 9am to 9pm
- August 5th: From 8am to 9pm
- August 6th: OPENING CEREMONY at 7am. Games til 3:30pm
- August 7th-11th: From 7:30am to 11pm
- August 12-14th: From 6:30am to 11pm
- August 15th: From 6am to 11pm
- August 16th-17th: From 8am to 11pm
- August 18th-19th: From 6:30am to 11pm
- August 20th: From 6:30am to 9:15pm
- August 21st: From 6am to 9:15pm
- August 22nd: CLOSING CEREMONY at 7am. Games til 2:45pm
If you prefer to watch on CCTV-5, click here for their timetable.
(Click image to enlarge)
[From the Official Rio Olympic Games Web Site - converted to China Time]
Join us every Tuesday from 7:30-9:30pm, at Xpats Sea World for Trivia Night! Admission is FREE! The winning team gets a 200 rmb bar tab at Xpats, second place gets a bottle or tower of beer!
at Xpats Bar & Grill Sea World
Join us at George & Dragon for your Thanksgiving buffet. Indulge for 198 RMB on turkey, st...
at George and Dragon British Pub
Recent Articles more articles
Check out all the awesome free activities, services & workshops + in the FULL schedule for this Saturday's Health & Wellness Fair! 10am to 4pm at Vista-SK, walking distance from Houhai Subway station in Nanshan.
Great day for the Shekou Community to one again show our kindness and hospitality.
Saturday 9th November's Health & Wellness Fair is packed with FREE Dance & Fitness Classes! Don't miss out on these activities plus all the other fun stuff happening at the Fair!