WINNERS: Over 3,000 RMB in prizes in our 3rd monthly lucky draw for Shekou Angels
19 Nov 2017
On Sunday November 19th, 2017, ShekouDaily held its third monthly lucky draw with prizes worth over 3,000 RMB provided by some of the best bars and restaurants in Shekou! (prize details listed below).
We'd like to thank the Shekou Angels that have signed up so far for this exclusive and privileged membership program that started on August 8th of this year for their support of ShekouDaily. Click here if you'd like to learn more about the Shekou Angel program or to join the next monthly lucky draw, get free admission into events and get other great perks. From now until the end of the year, we're also giving a portion of the membership fees to charity. Click here for details.
We'd, of course, like to also thank the prize providers below.
Watch the video below to see the lucky draw take place and find out who this month's winners are.
On November 19th, 2017, the following prizes were awarded to 13 lucky winners:
* Dinner-for-Two at Shark Wine Bar & Grill with Nicoise Salad, Iberico Jamon, 500g Australian Picanha and dessert PLUS a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile;
* 5 Meals (one Burger + one Beer or Soft Drink per winner) at Hammock in Gateway One;
* Steak Dinner with a Bottle of House Wine at the Terrace in Sea World;
* Your Choice of Burger with a 500ml Estrella Beer at Baia Burger Concept in Sea World;
* 300 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at Brew Magic Pub in Coastal Rose Garden 2;
* 4 pcs Pastor Tacos plus 1 bottle of San Miguel Light Beer at Enigma Bar Restaurant & Taco Patio in Sea World;
* 100 RMB Food and Drink Voucher at George & Dragon British Pub;
* Breakfast-for-2, two coffee or tea, large breakfast sandwich or a bagel with cream cheese at HH Gourmet;
* A Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta Dinner and a Pint of Tiger Beer at X-TA-SEA Sports Bar & Restaurant in Sea World.
This Wednesday, we'll be hosting a special edition Tribute Trivia to honor and remember St...
at Xpats Bar & Grill (Futian - Central Walk)
Recent Articles more articles
Various yoga, health and wellness experts are coming together this November and December to provide an array of workshops to help you build a stronger body, support your emotional wellness, prepare for motherhood, and your post-natal recovery.
The SWIS Mo Bros yesterday held their first weekly Mo Bros meetup and recorded a special podcast promoting the wonderful cause that 17 teachers at SWIS are now participating in. The Mo Bros were joined by Sally and Grace of the Terrace, who sponso...